Are you looking for a new physical, hands-on opportunity? Our truck cleaning company is expanding and you may be just who we are looking for to join our team.
Truck Smart – About Us
Truck Smart is a market-leading fleet cleaning company serving the transport and haulage industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a consistent 360-degree level of quality to all of our customers – from small transport firms to large blue-chip companies. We are currently in a period of expansion and growth, making this an exciting time to join us!
Commercial Fleet Cleaner – Part-time – The Role
As a fleet cleaner you will be an integral part of our team, cleaning vehicles for our range of customers – including large companies such as Tesco and DHL.
In this role, you will be required to:
● Deliver a quality mobile truck cleaning service.
● Maintain equipment before and after use.
● Liaise with customers and ensure company standards are maintained.
● Drive a company van to and from customer sites.
● Ensure Health & Safety risk assessments are followed. What we are looking for
● Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
● Ability to thrive within a physically demanding role.
● Willingness to work in all weather conditions.
● Full UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will share our passion for providing an excellent service, taking pride in their work to deliver high quality results. This part-time position is offering flexible hours with shifts roughly lasting between 8-12 hours. Our operation runs 7 days per week so successful candidates will be required on both weekday and weekends. Shifts vary depending on our customer needs and your flexibility is an important aspect to the role to ensure work is completed.
What you can expect from us:
● Salary: £11.50-£13 per hour
● Extensive training programme
● Uniform provided
● Overtime opportunities available upon request
● A great, friendly team!